ACT/Accuplacer Test Info
Print off your admission ticket from this account.
Check your scores from this account.
Most Nebraska schools do not require the writing test.
Many out-of-state schools do require the writing test. (Check the school you are interested in before registering.)
Most seniors last chance to take the ACT is the December test date.
Sophomores or juniors wanting to take a college credit course need to take the ACT or Accuplacer before taking the class.
Boone Central High School Code – 280-010
- Tells ACT to send your scores to Boone Central
Boone Central Test Center Code - 209-240
- Indicates to ACT where you would like to take the ACT
|Test Date||Registration Deadline||(Late Fee Required)|
|September 8, 2018||August 10, 2018||August 11-26, 2018|
|October 27, 2018||September 28, 2018||September 29-October 14, 2018|
|December 8, 2018||November 2, 2018||November 3-19, 2018|
|February 9, 2019||January 11, 2019||January 12-18, 2019|
|April 13, 2019*||March 8, 2019||March 9-25, 2019|
|June 8, 2019||May 3, 2019||May 4-20, 2019|
|July 13, 2019*||June 14, 2019||June 15-24, 2019|
|September 7, 2019|
|October 26, 2019|
|December 7, 2019|
|February 8, 2020|
|April 11, 2020*|
|June 6, 2020|
|July 11, 2020*|
- Beginning in 2017, the ACT was given to all juniors in the state of Nebraska in place of the NeSA test.
- The test is given during the school day and is paid for by the state.
- Students DO NOT need to register for the state test on their own through www.actstudent.org. They will be registered for the test by Boone Central.
- This test score IS college reportable.
Practice for the ACT
- Boone Central provides students access to John Baylor Test Prep to prepare for the ACT. This is typically offered one time each semester prior to the test.
- If students want to practice individually for the ACT, he/she may want to use the following websites:
- Find test dates and register for the SAT at www.collegeboard.org
- Can register for the SAT Reasoning Test or three SAT Subject Tests.
- Check the college or university you are interested in attending to make sure you meet their admission requirements.
- Prepare for the SAT at www.varsitytutors.com/practice-tests
- The SAT is NOT offered at Boone Central High School.
- The PSAT is given to juniors as a practice test for the SAT and as the qualifying test for the National Merit Scholarship Contest.
- This scholarship contest is an annual competition for recognition and college scholarships.
- If a student does well on the PSAT, they become a semi-finalist for this competition. Each semi-finalist then needs to complete the proper applications in order to be named a finalist.
- The PSAT will be given on Wednesday, October 10, 2018 .
- This test replaced the COMPASS test as of Oct. 2016
- The Accuplacer test is for students planning to attend a vocational, technical, or community college.
- There is no cost to take this test.
- Students need to take this test at least one time before their senior year.
- Talk to Mrs. Webster to set up a time to take the test.
- Practice for the Accuplacer Test at any of the following sites: