Request HS Transcript
High School TranscriptsCurrent HS Students
- Log into your Boone Central account and complete the form to request your high school transcript to be sent.
- Transcripts are sent to colleges electronically as a PDF or through the mail.
- Transcripts need to be sent when students apply to college.
- A final transcript needs to be sent after students graduate from high school.
- Boone Central High School transcripts only record high school credits.
- Students that have earned college credits while in high school need to contact the college that awarded the credit (see below)
Alumni of Boone Central, Albion and Petersburg High Schools
- Boone Central has records of all graduates of the three listed high schools above.
- If you need a copy of your transcript, please contact Theresa Knust (firstname.lastname@example.org or 395-2134 ext 2) in the high school office.
- The cost is $2.00 per transcript.
- Students need to request a transcript from either the college that awarded the credit in order to transfer college credits to the student’s prospective college or university.
- IT IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED THAT STUDENTS LOOK INTO THEIR PROSPECTIVE COLLEGES OR UNIVERSITIES PRIOR TO SIGNING UP FOR THE COLLEGE CREDIT to make sure the credits will transfer.
- Complete transcript request forms here:
- Northeast Community College - Cost is Free and must submit a paper request
- Wayne State College - cost is between $5.00 and $6.50
- Nebraska Wesleyan University Online Transcript Request - cost is about $5.00
- Central Community College Transcript Request - cost is $2.50